Fire Extinguisher Cylinders
Fire extinguishers contain different chemicals, depending on the consumer requirement.
Handheld extinguishers, are mostly used to eliminate small fire in wood, wires and to stop the fire from doing more damage, are pressurized with nitrogen or carbon dioxide (CO2) to propel a stream of fire.
Water fire extinguishers :
- They are suitable for fighting fires involving solid combustibles such as wood, paper and textiles.
- Electrical equipment should be avoided when using a water extinguisher.
Foam fire extinguishers :
- They are highly effective and stop the fire to re-ignite.
- Foam is tested to work perfectly in electric environment.
CO2 fire extinguishers :
- They are originally designed for use on flammable liquid fires.
- They are ideal for electrical fires, as CO2 is not a electric conductor and they do not leave behind any harmful residue.
ABC powder fire extinguishers :
- They are extremely versatile and can be used in any kind of fire even in the electrical one as well.
- They are available in a range of sizes from 1 – 9kg and are ideal for application in environments containing mixed fire risks.
Wet Chemical fire extinguishers:
- They are designed specifically for use on fires involving combustible cooking media such as burning oil and fat.
- Have a special lance applicator nozzle.
Water mist fire extinguishers:
- They are highly effective on any class fire and electrical fires.
- The creative design of the water mist extinguishers’ supersonic nozzle creates a microscopic mist curtain, reducing the oxygen content.
- Techno Inn gives vast variety of equipment to stop any fire situation.
- Contact us to get more details.